Sunday, April 3, 2011

I'm a Versatile Blogger!

Guess what? I'm an award winning blogger now!


My friend Mugdha from high school and fellow blogger over at A Vigilant Muse just nominated me for the The Versatile Blogger award, a kind of virtual pat on the back/thumbs up that new bloggers pass around, and which I heartily appreciate. Thank you Mugdha!

The Rules of The Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Thank the person who gave you back the award and link back to them in your post.

Check.

2. Tell seven things about yourself.

I'm not really interested in doing this. I imagine you can pick out seven things about me from reading my posts...surely that counts?

3. Award fifteen recently discovered new bloggers.

I won't be able to nominate 15, since I don't even know of 15 amateur blogs. But here are some good ones that I subscribe to that I encourage you to check out.

The self-published work of a budding classics scholar.

TypicalMath by Howard Cheng
For now it's a study abroad blog about his semester studying math in Hungary. Hopefully he'll keep it up even after he returns.

The Desert Lamp by Connor Mendenhall, Anna Swenson, Evan Lisull, Vishal Ganeshan, and others
I'd be remiss if I didn't mention this fierce watchdog of University of Arizona politics.

Fight Entropy by Solomon Hsiang and Jesse Anttila-Hughes
A cool compilation of economics and geography put together by a Ph.D. student in Sustainable Development at Columbia University and a post-doc at NBER. It may be out of my league to nominate them, but I'll do so anyway because I enjoy their work.

4. Contact these bloggers and let them know they've received this award.

1 comment:

  1. ok acepto el desafío ahí van las 7 cosas sobre vos: sos un muchacho reflexivo, profundo, sensible, extrovertido, optimista, generoso, y que no come carne de vaca.

    ReplyDelete